In this document, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Customer” means the organization or person who buys Goods;
“Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Customer by JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
The terms of sale herein govern the contractual relationship between JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED and the Customer, as well as any purchase made through the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED commercial website, whether the Customer is a corporation or an individual; as well as the general terms and conditions of use of the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website for any VISITOR browsing the said site.
The acquisition of goods through the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website implies that the Customer unreservedly accepts the terms of sale herein.
The terms of sale herein prevail over any other general or specific terms which have not been expressly approved by JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED reserves the right to modify the terms of sale herein at any time. In this case, the applicable terms shall be those in effect on the date of the purchase order by the Customer.
Use of the site
The content of the site JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED (www.haier.co.ke) can be consulted by the visitor/Customer for strictly personal, private and non-collective use, freely for free content, in return for a purchase or subscription for paid content.
It is strictly forbidden to reuse or market this content in a professional or commercial context, except with the express agreement of JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED.
Companies wishing to reuse the content of the site are invited to contact us at [email protected]
Characteristics of the goods offered for sale
The goods offered for sale are those contained in the catalogue displayed on the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website.
These products are offered for sale while supplies last. If despite JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED’s vigilance, any product becomes unavailable, JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED will notify the Customer by email to that effect as soon as the corresponding order is received.
Prices are listed on the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website in Ksh. inclusive of tax.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, with the understanding that exclusively the prices listed in the catalogue at the time of purchase shall be applicable to the Customer.
The listed prices include order processing. Shipping costs are available at checkout.
One will define below as CART the intangible object gathering the whole of the Products selected by the Customer of the Site in view of purchase having clicked on these elements. In order to proceed with his/her order, the Customer chooses the Product(s) he/she wishes to order by adding them to his/her CART whose content can be modified at any time.
To make a purchase on the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website, the Customer must:
- Complete the identification form with the requested contact information;
- Complete the online order form with all of the reference numbers for the items selected for purchase;
- Validate the order after having verified its accuracy;
- Make the payment according to the specified terms and conditions;
- Confirm the purchase order and payment order.
All of the provided information and the registered order constitute proof of the transaction. Confirmation by the Customer signifies signature and acceptance of the concerned transactions.
After the Customer has completed the purchase order, JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED will send the Customer a confirmation email.
Orders are processed by JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED Customer Service within 24-48 hours of the first working day following the date of the purchase order, except during the holiday period.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED reserves the right to cancel any order by a Customer who is late with a payment or who is a party to an unresolved dispute with regard to a previous order.
Faithful copies of purchase orders and invoices are archived by JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED on a reliable and robust medium in compliance with the stipulations of Kenyan Law.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED archives are considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties to the purchase.
For orders exceeding ksh.20,000, payment will be made on delivery within a 15km radius of Nairobi.
A customer is required to pay the delivery fee as a commitment fee, and then the full amount on delivery.
Payment is required at the time of ordering and must be made by Mpesa or Bank Direct Deposit.
No discount is given to the Customer if the items are not on PROMOTION.
A paid invoice receipt and the ordered product will be sent to the Customer.
For all information or questions, JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED Customer Service is at your disposal from Monday to Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm by:
Telephone or WhatsApp at +254 715 223 333
Email at [email protected]
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Customer.
- All orders within Nairobi shall be delivered on the same day, or within 24hr. Outside Nairobi, orders shall be delivered within 24-72 hours of the working day. The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Please inspect the Products immediately upon delivery. If you are not perfectly satisfied with your purchase, please return it to our delivery staff on the spot.
- Should you decide to return the good after our delivery staff has left, please do so with the product intact in the carton box with all components, accessories & packaging intact. We reserve the right to reject any returns, not in their original condition.
- If JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED is unable to deliver the Goods because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Customer, then JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be affected and the Customer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the delivery period specified will not be a final deadline and JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED shall not be liable to the Customer for default of this agreement by the mere fact that JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED exceeds the agreed delivery period.
- Any damages, shortages, over deliveries and duplicated orders should be reported to JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED within 48 hours of signed receipt to enable replacement, refund or alternative solutions.
- Where the Customer would like to collect an order made, they would be required to show proof of identity through their National ID card or passport. In the event the Customer would like to have someone else collect an order on their behalf, the Customer will provide proof of consent as well as a copy of their ID for purposes of identification.
- If installation is required, JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED shall arrange to have this sorted out by confirming a convenient date and time for installation.
- The Customer may be liable to pay additional charges on delivery from time to time based on the location of delivery as directed by the Customer.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED may, from time to time, offer different types of promotions on their Goods. Such promotions shall be undertaken as per the terms and conditions issued by JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED or as may be agreed upon with the Customer.
Offers to Customers have a validity period and can only be claimed within the specified time
All products and Goods are covered by warranties against manufacturing defects and faults.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED shall offer a 25 years warranty on the DD Motor Washing machines, 10 years on the compressors, and 24 months warranty on all other products offered. Some products will come with a 12-month warranty.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED is held only to an obligation of means in the online sale process. JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED’ may not be held liable for any prejudice or damage resulting from the use of the Internet network, such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, service breakdown or other problems outside of its control.
All documents and every constitutive element on the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website are the exclusive intellectual property of JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED.
The reproduction, exploitation, redistribution or use of all or part of any visual, auditory or software element or document from the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website is strictly prohibited.
Simple or hypertext links to the JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED website are strictly prohibited without explicit prior approval from JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED.
JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED applies the stipulations of GDRP (General Data Protection Regulation), effective May 25, 2018. Nominative information relative to the Customer collected on the site is necessary to place an order and is intended for JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED Customer Service in order to process the order. In consequence, this information may be processed by an automated system.
The Customer/ VISITOR has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him/her.
For more information about how JTC TECHNOLOGY KENYA LIMITED processes your personal data, your access rights to this data and cookies, we invite you to consult our page dedicated to personal data.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.